March 15, 2007

Daily Tarot on 13th Mar

Shocking that !! It reflects what I am confusing.... these days. Since I have strong Move On decision........ leaving this hell !























The Death card suggests that my alter ego today is the Mover and Shaker, whose superpower for transformation relies on my bargaining ability to make a change. Even though tomorrow is another day, the time for change is now. Know that you can handle it and that you will not be alone in making it happen. Things may not seem to be going your way, but know it may be for the best. 'When love goes wrong, nothing goes right.' It may be time to find a new direction for the better of all, especially you. You've seen the writing on the wall and something's got to give, but it's not too late. You're well-equipped to overcome your fears and step out of your comfort-zone. Make your best efforts to direct the outcome as you wish by acting proactively now, rather than having to react later when it's out of your hands.

Thanks Tarot. I understand what is my next.

No comments: